- Provisional bookings will be retained for up to 28 days.
- A Booking Form is required together with the appropriate deposit to secure the booking dates. A confirmation letter will be sent.
Cheques to be made payable to Norfolk Guides Patteson Lodge
- Final payment must be made on arrival.
- Cancellation – if booking is cancelled with less than 6 weeks’ notice, the current minimum charge per night will apply.
- All queries, complaints, comments should be referred to the Administrator.
Use of Premises:
- Please make sure you are aware of all boundaries. Any walks on the land at Gt Hautbois House, i.e. trips to the riverside and across the fields, must be agreed with their staff first. This is a matter of security and we would appreciate your co-operation.
- Please consider the neighbours when planning the times of programme activities especially early morning and late at night.
- All breakages and damage are the responsibility of the hirer, please contact the Administrator.
- Groups to supply toilet rolls, dish cloths/tea towels and cleaning materials. Liquid hand soap and paper towels for hand washing is supplied
- Be aware of and implement the Health and Safety instructions and emergency procedures for the duration of the visit.
- Checklist: On departure it is the responsibility of the hirer to:
– Leave all furniture /equipment where found on arrival
– Clean building thoroughly before leaving
– Turn off all lights
– Turn off hot water in Kitchen above the hand basin.
– Shut all windows, check all doors are locked
– Return keys where instructed
Public Liability insurance covers those people who work in and around Patteson Lodge and will extend to any injury or loss proven to be caused by neglect of the Owner. However we remind all groups that they need their own Public Liability and Personal Accident insurance to cover unavoidable accidents during their stay. All Guide and Scout groups have this through their respective Associations, and schools through the LEA.