The Friends of Patteson Lodge are a group of individuals that participate in organising fund raising events to provide the centre and campsite with all the extras our budget does not cover. We encourage ALL Girlguiding Norfolk units/ Districts/ Divisions to join.
Membership costs £5.00 per annum for individuals and £15.00 for groups and is open to everyone. For an application form, please click here
Patteson Lodge celebrated its 40th birthday on 3rd July 2022, many organisations joined in the celebrations with stalls/stands for our visitors.
We celebrated 25 years in July 2007 and over £1000 was raised during the May Fayre. Claire Weller (Anglia TV Newsreader) opened the celebrations with Denise Beattie (County Commissioner 1973 – 1982) cutting the special cake.
Past Purchases made by The Friends:
– Colourful recycled plastic picnic benches
– Salt dispenser for dishwasher
– New vertical blinds in the entrance & Main hall
– DVD/Video player for the main hall
– Commercial toaster for the kitchen
– Fencing along the campsite and limepits
– Red and blue dining room chairs
– Chairs in the dormitories and Indaba room
– Red and blue plastic jugs and beakers
– 6m x 4m wooden shelter on campsite
– Donations towards the kitchen refit
– Hot water boiler for kitchen
– 10 x recycled plastic benches for campsite and campfire circle