A total of 48 beds are available in the centre:
- Two dormitories each sleeping 14 in bunk beds – named Beaver and Badger. Duvet and pillow provided – bring own duvet cover, pillow case, bottom sheet or sleeping bag.
- One double bedroom with twin beds, duvet and pillows provided.
- One double bedroom with bunk beds, duvet and pillows provided.
- One first aid room with bed fully equipped with lockable cupboard, bring your own basic first aid kit.
- Administrator’s office.
- Two showers, 5 washbasins, 2 toilets with paper towels provided.
- Separate toilet, basin and shower for the disabled.
- Separate toilet
- Central heating throughout the building set on timer.
- Pay Telephone 01603 737587.